Register by Mail
Lake Chelan Slam 'N Jam
1. Your entry fee must accompany this registration form. The total team fee is $100.00. To enter a team in the tournament, fill out a registration form and mail it in with your entry fee to:
Chelan Parks Department, Attn: Mike Haerling, PO Box 1669, Chelan, WA 98816.
Make your check payable to “Lake Chelan Slam ‘N Jam”. Do not send cash.
Event information and registration verification will be sent to the team captain after your entry form has been received.
2. This registration form must be completely filled out and signed by EVERY team member. Make sure addresses are legible and complete, including ZIP codes and telephone numbers. Please give your team a name. After your registration form has been received and processed, all player changes must be approved by the Event Organizers.
3. Each team consists of 3 or 4 players 8 years old or older. All games must start with at least three (3) players on each team. Any number of players may complete a game. Teams with 3 or 4 players pay the same team entry fee of $100.00. Players may be registered to only one (1) team.
4. ATTENTION MINORS! Both you and your parent or guardian must sign the “Release, Waiver & Sportsmanship Pledge”. Teams will not be registered without these signatures. Also, minors MUST be accompanied by a parent AT EACH GAME.
5. Event organizers reserve the right to “spot check” a player’s entry form data. Valid identification must be brought with you showing your date of birth. If you do not have picture I.D., you must bring a copy of your birth certificate. False information will be grounds for dismissal from the tournament. All players in the 6ft. and under category will be measured.
6. All players who registered by the deadline will receive an event t-shirt. If a late registration was accepted, you do not get a t-shirt as the quantites were ordered by the deadline.
7. Adverse weather conditions and unplayable situations may result in modification or the cancellation of the event. Under these unlikely circumstances, each player will still receive a T-shirt, however under NO circumstances will the entry fee be refunded.
8. Please book your lodging accommodations early! Visit the Lake Chelan Chamber of Commerce at www.lakechelan.com
9. Event Info: Contact Mike Haerling, (509) 423-9476 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also “Like” our FaceBook Page at https://www.facebook.com/LakeChelanSlamNJam?ref=hl
RELEASE, WAIVER AND SPORTSMANSHIP PLEDGE
I know that participating in strenuous activities such as basketball is potentially hazardous. I assume all risks associated with playing in this event including, but not limited to falls, contact wit other participants, effects of the weather and the condition of the playing surface. All such facts being known and accepted by me. Knowing these facts, and in consideration of you accepting my entry, I hereby for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators or anyone else who might bring claims on my behalf, covenants to sue, and waive, release and discharge the Lake Chelan Chamber of Commerce, The City of Chelan, Event Organizers, all volunteers and Lake Chelan Slam ‘N Jam, including their agents, employees, assigns or anyone acting on their behalf, from any and all claims of liability for death, personal injury, or property damage of any kind or nature whatsoever arising out of or in the course of my participation in the event. This Release and Waiver extends to all claims of every kind or nature whatsoever, foreseen or unforeseen, known or unknown. I hereby grant full permission for all use of photographs, videotapes, motion pictures, recording or record of me or my likeness from this event for any purpose. I also realize that I am responsible for my own teammates conduct of play. I vow to present myself and represent my team in a sportsmanlike manner. In the event that I fail to do so, I realize that both myself and my team may be ejected from the tournament. Applications by minors are accepted only with a parent or guardian signature. The undersigned parent or guardian, in addition to the afore-stated release and waiver, also agree to personally supervise said minor and accepts full responsibility for his/her participation in this event, and for any injury, harm or damages resulting therefrom.
Download a Registration Form HERE.
Download a copy of the RULES HERE.