2018 TOURNAMENT DATES ARE
AUGUST 18th & 19th
Friday, August 17 at 11am
Its with our regret that we must cancel the Lake Chelan Slam n' Jam Tournament.
We've been checking the air quality numbers hourly, and have determined that it is between 170 and 230 consistently with 25 mph winds expected tonight, therefore we have no choice but to cancel. The Department of Health has phoned us twice telling us that we are liable and have recommended that the air quality be below 150 to keep the players, parents, and volunteers safe. Its very unfortunate we have to cancel so close to the event, but we need to be concerned about the safety of everyone who would be exposed to smokey conditions. The second part that played into this decision is that early this morning at 4:30am a lightning storm moved thru the area and we are now on severe fire watch until Sunday. Should a fire whip up, it will cause chaos.
As you all know, the tournament is a fundraiser and there are no refunds. We are happy to mail you your t-shirts. Please email me your team name, division and a mailing address to send the t-shirts to. ONE mailing address per team, that person can be in charge of getting them to their team mates.
We apologize as this just plain sucks for all of us.
for Mike Haerling, Tournament Director
|A HUGE THANK YOU TO OUR ANNUAL SPONSOR'S:|
Download RULES HERE
Download ENTRY FORM
For More Event Info: